Wednesday 4th September 2024 - Port de Pollença/Alcudia to Repsol Garage Lluc
Scheduled bike shuttle from Port de Pollença and Alcudia to the Repsol Garage in Lluc.
- We will drop you and your bike in the Tramuntana Mountains by the famous Repsol garage, allowing you to start your ride without having to climb up from the coast.
- From here you can easily access the Sa Calobra / Coll dels Reis climb and maybe even add on the wonderful Cala Tuent; Puig Major and the 14km descent into Soller and maybe the Coll de Soller; Port Valldemossa; Andratx; or maybe straight back down the beautiful descent of the Coll de Femenia towards Pollença, your choice!
- Ticket types. 1. FLEXI ticket allows you to make one date change up to 48 hours before travel with no administration charge should your plans change and providing we have seats available. 2. STANDARD ticket allows no date changes at all.
- BIKE CARE: As well as being fully licensed and insured, we take care of all bicycles as if they are our own.
- It is better to BOOK EARLY as we often sell out.
- WEATHER: We closely monitor the weather through our paid weather service. If we are forced to cancel because of adverse weather, we reschedule if possible or quickly refund. From experience, booking the best ride of your trip early in your stay allows for a replacement day if necessary.
- ARRIVAL TIME: This service collects passengers and bikes at two hotels and arrives on average in Lluc @ 09:00.
- BREAKFAST: This early shuttle means you may miss your hotel breakfast. Plan accordingly (options at the drop off include Can Gallet restaurant and the Repsol).
- CONTACT DETAILS: In the event we need to contact you, please monitor the email address given to us for any messages in the days leading up to your shuttle.
- Full ticket terms and conditions here
- For more info and what to expect
- Need excellent private airport transfers to your accommodation? Instant quote and availability here
Save this product for later